4 Masquah Drive, Litchfield, NH | Derry NH Area Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $294,900
- Sold Price: $297,000
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Closed
- Days-On-Market: 10
- Listing Date: Aug 23, 2019
- Closing Date: Jan 27, 2020
- Updated: Oct 30, 2019
- Rooms: 5
- Bedrooms: 3 | Baths: 1
- Sq Ft: 1,356 | Acres: 1.00
Property DescriptionWelcome home to this beautiful 3 bedroom ranch situated in a quiet neighborhood. Conveniently located in Litchfield just minutes to the borders of both Manchester or Nashua. This home has been meticulously maintained by the current owners and is truly turnkey. You'll love the ice cold central A/C in the summer and the endless supply of hot water from your tankless Rinnai water heater. This home features hardwood floors and ceramic tile throughout, perfect for those with allergies. The lower level is partially finished with a large family room and bedroom and laundry room are framed and ready to be finished. Plenty of room for your garden tools and toys in your shed and massive oversized two-story gambrel shed. Current owners cleared space for a garage and have plans they can share with you. Come by for a visit and stay for a lifetime!
Listed by Christopher Ware of Keller Williams Realty-Metropolitan.
Property DirectionsTake 3A (Charles Bancroft Hwy) from Hudson, RIGHT onto Pinecrest Rd, right onto Brickyard Dr, left onto Masquah. Take 3A (Charles Bancroft Hwy) from Manchester, LEFT on Pinecrest Rd, right onto Brickyard Dr, left onto Masquah
- MLS ID: 4772703
- Address: 4 Masquah Drive
- City/Town: Litchfield
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03052
- School District: Litchfield Sch Dst SAU #27
- Elementary: Griffin Memorial School
- Middle School: Litchfield Middle School
- High School: Campbell High School
- Color: White
- Stories: 1
- Year Built: 1976
- Ceiling Fan
- Laundry Hook-ups
- Window Treatment
- Ceramic Tile
- Range - Gas
- Hot Air
- Heat Fuel:
- Gas - LP/Bottle
- Central AC
- 100 Amp
- Circuit Breaker(s)
- Fence - Dog
- Shingle - Asphalt
- Garage Cap: 0
- Water Heater:
- Gas - LP/Bottle
- On Demand
- Flood Zone:
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Bath - Full
- Kitchen - Eat-in
- Living Room
- Master Bedroom
- Bonus Room
- Family Room
- Laundry Room
- Room 1: Kitchen | Level: 1 | 12'8"'x7'8"
- Room 2: Kitchen - Eat-in | Level: 1 | 11'3"'x9'1"
- Room 3: Living Room | Level: 1 | 17'x11'6"
- Room 4: Master Bedroom | Level: 1 | 14'x11'7"
- Room 5: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 11'3"x10'4"
- Room 6: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 11'6"x9'5"
- Room 7: Bath - Full | Level: 1 | 7'9"x4'9"
- Room 8: Family Room | Level: Basement | 17'6"x10'10"
- Room 9: Workshop | Level: Basement | 14'10"x10'10"
- Room 10: Laundry Room | Level: Basement | 10'11"x9'6"
- Room 11: Bonus Room | Level: Basement | 12'4"x10'8"
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2020 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.
Zestimate: $299,684 | Range: $277,681 to $323,430
Rent Zestimate: $2,200 monthly | Range: $1,760 to $2,354
See more details for 4 Masquah Drive, Litchfield, NH 03052 on Zillow
What's a Zestimate?